|The RM1d is Soundcraft�s first digital On-Air radio console. Designed for quality-conscious self-op studios, it combines the benefits of an all-digital signal path with the simplicity of control previously associated with analogue consoles. A pool of digital and analogue inputs are provided, any of which can be assigned to any fader, and two frame sizes together with an input extender sidecar, enable varying numbers of sources and different physical layouts to be accommodated.
- 12-fader-plus-script-tray frames, plus 12 fader extender unit
- 4x mono mic/line inputs with switchable 48V (8x on 12-fader)
- Analogue inserts on two of the mic/line inputs (4x on 12 fader)
- 2x analogue stereo line inputs (4x on 12-fader)
- 4x AES/EBU inputs plus 1xS/PDIF input (8x AES, 2x S/PDIF on 12-fader)
- 4x analogue clean feed outputs (6x on 12 fader) allow telco operation
- Analogue outputs for Main Programme x2, Aux, PFL, Control Room and Studio
- Headphone outputs for C/RM, Studio and Guest
- 4x stereo analogue External Monitor Source inputs
- 2x AES/EBU and 1x S/PDIF outputs (4x AES and 2x S/PDIF on 12-fader)
- Fader start/cue lamp relays output on all channel faders
- Each input channel has gain trim, dynamics processor, 3-band EQ, 2x mono (or 1x stereo) Aux send and Pan control, via central assignable strip
- All console settings can be stored in configuration memories (Presets)
- Integral meterbridge, with VU or PPM meter options plus dual timers and Cue speaker
ELECTROVOICE RE 20 PRESENTER MIC.
The RE-20 Industry Standard Variable-d dynamic cardioid microphone is the favorite among broadcasters and sound engineers worldwide. Variable-d design and heavy-duty, internal P-pop filter reduces proximity effect. Internal element shock-mount reduces vibration-induced noise.